photo menu-bar_01-2.gif photo menu-bar_02-2.gif photo menu-bar_03-2.gif photo menu-bar_04-2.gif photo menu-bar_05-2.gif photo menu-bar_06-1.gif photo menu-bar_07-1.gif photo menu-bar_08.gif

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Friend-A-Palooza!


I am SO excited for our first ever Friend-A-Palooza! 

THIS Monday we are having a Friend-A-Palooza! It's an all-day, no-pressure, come-n-go private Fb event to learn more about the business of Usborne Books & More! We'll share all about the sisterhood, what we get to do, places we get to go, what we can make & so much more! There will be LOTS of GIVEAWAYS! If you are a book lover and/or would love to learn more about working for a children's publishing company, let me know and I will put you on my invite list! Also send me a friend request on Facebook (April Starkey) (if we're not already friends) because it's a private event! SOO excited! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment